Dr Catherine
< Back to Expert Answers
8-15 years

Dear Debz, bedwetting is common problem amongst children with special needs. For many, this continues through into the teenage and adult years. If you have not spoken with a medical specialist about this I would highly recommend that you ask for a referral from you GP. There are some very effective treatments available to help you to achieve nighttime continence; these are best introduced under the guidance of a medical practitioner. I do apologise for the delay in responding to you, unfortunately I have been ill for a number of weeks. All the best. Regards, Dr Cathrine