Dr Catherine
< Back to Expert Answers
8-15 years

Hi Heather - There is financial support available through the Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS) for parents of children who suffer from nighttime incontinence. For more information on this and to check your eligibility just click on the link provided http://www.continence.org.au/pages/continence-aids-payment-scheme-caps.html I would also recommend discussing this with your local GP who should be able to assist you through this process. Kind regards, Dr Cathrine