Dr Catherine
< Back to Expert Answers
8-15 years

My child has admitted to being sexually aroused by "wetting" and using your products. There appears to be a large community for this type of thing... what should I do?

Unfortunately this is beyond my area of expertise. I would recommend you speak with you GP who will be able to refer you to the appropriate support services.Kind Regards,