Dr Catherine
< Back to Expert Answers
8-15 years

What to do if my child is wetting the bed 247.

The answer to your question really depends on the age of your child and their desire to become dry at night. There are a number of treatment options available, with the conditioning alarm experiencing the best outcomes. If you have not done so already can I recommend you meet with a continence specialist who will be able to respond to your child's individual needs as well as go through the pros and cons of the different treatment options. You can contact the Continence Association of Australia - 1800 330 066, who will be able to recommend someone in your area. All the best! Kind Regards, Dr Cathrine